A SIMPLE STORY

     Hello everyone! I am Jenny Mejia Baldeo 17  years old from Barangay of Salinap, City of San Carlos and Province of Pangasinan. We're 8 in the family, my mother's name is Elsie Mejia Baldeo while my father's name is Jose Lacaba Baldeo Jr. We are 6 siblings namely Joey, Joy, Jomar, me, Jenny, Justin and the youngest, Janine Yes you're right, I am the fourth one.
     Just like the other kids, when I was young, I also kept on using my whole day in playing. Because it is fun, right? I know, you agree. Playing is the best experience when we talk about young age, it is the time when my mind is so innocent about any kind of problem, only playing matters during that time. And if there's a machine that could turn back the time, I wanna go back to the time that I was still a young girl, playing under the rays of the sun, running with my friends, playing with the rain, and after, will watch the colorful rainbow with its attractive colors.
      Now, I am in eleventh grade, an academic track with the strand Humanities and Social Sciences. My ambition is still not clear, until now, but sometimes I see myself working as an accountant. Waking up every morning was happy and excited to work, because it was what I wanted. That is the reason why I am still getting confused with the path that I really want to take. Because I don't want to just choose, I want my future career to be the career that I will be happy for and won't regret it.
     Let's go back to the present time, now, my life right now is quite stressful because of some problems with different things. But still, it's fun because of enjoyable activities, and because of the people around me, my family, friends, relatives and those important people to me. It's true that "no one is on the Island" because without all of them, I can't imagine my life, my existence. That's why I am truly lucky to have them in my life and I will forever thank God for having Him and them.  
      Having a happy life is one of the best things ever. Living a hoppy life does not mean having so much money or having mansions and updated technology Cars, Happiness does not depend on the things you have, but depends on how contented  you are to your life. Because even though you already have all of your needs, when you're not contented with it, you'll never be happy. But if you just have simple things, but you were contented, then you're gonna be happy.
      That's why we must be contented with what we have right now, but don't be contented as not aiming for Something. We must be contented but must be thirsty to have more and more with our life. Because when we are dreaming, we have our goals and when we have our. goals then we are motivated. Motivation makes us eager to work and work to finally have what we want with our life.